Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas gift from Olena

Do you like gifts? :) I just love them!

Last Thursday, I opened my mail box and found there a box from Olena (SFBeads) who is a great jewelry artist. Sure I ran to open it. I was really thrilled, and I knew that the gift is hand made by Olena :) So... what I've got was beyond my expectation!

I found these small boxes, and I was surprised because I was kinda expecting just one box ;) They are cute, aren't they?



Honestly, I'm not a good at gift decoration. I believe that what's inside is more important than outside. But after Olena's gift... NO MORE non-decorated gifts from me :) I'm going to decorate all my future gifts. :)

Inside of this turquoise box, I found this gorgeous necklace which is hand made by Olena. This sparkling snowflake in combination with blue, crystal clear beads, and silver findings looks amazingly :) Tiny silver chain, sparkling beads, and heart shaped clasp make this necklace tender looking. Also, it reminds me ice and snow :) I don't know why... maybe because of the crisp color combination...



In the red small box, I got this cute cell phone charm in the shape of Christmas wreath. Moreover, this tiny bell jingles :)



Olena, I just have no words! Thank you very much. I love your gifts :)

4 comments:

rizalaYa said...

So nice presentation and so cute gifts! Congrats!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Gorgeous!!!

Fine said...

Awesome!
Happy New Year!

Olena said...

I am very glad that you liked it!!! And thank you for this wonderful presentation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...